G.J. Coverley Electrical Services specialises in providing exceptional quality electrical solutions to a broad range of clients ranging from residential electrical, commercial electrical and general electrical works.
G.J. Coverley Electrical Services provides end-to-end residential electrical solutions to ensure your home is always running optimally and efficiently. From installing new air conditioners, to new phone and data points – we’ve got your homes electrical needs covered.
We have extensive commercial electrical experience, with a key focus on providing innovative commercial electrical solutions. Our commercial projects include office fit-outs, shopping centre electrical maintenance and electrical installation for large building projects.
Maintaining the electrical systems in your house is paramount to the running of your home. G.J. Coverley Electrical Services can faciliate periodic electrical maintenance to catch problems and repair them as soon as possible, while also providing maintenance to repair current issues.
Our industrial electrical work includes the complete design and installation of all your electrical needs and requirements. Our industrial electrical works extend right through to schools, light industrial and workshop buildings.
- New power and light points
- New phone and data points
- LED downlights/floodlights/battens
- Sweep fans
- Small to large extensions
- New homes (larger 2x storey)
- Connect bores
- Retic pump and bore repairs
- Automate retic systems
- Single and three phase installs
- HWS electrical repairs
- Boundary poles
- Switchboard upgrades
- SACs accredited ID number: 0008886955
- Airconditioner splits supply and install licence number: L091961
- Solar power repairs and maintenance Clean Energy Licence: A7688096
- Testing and tagging (emergency lighting and RCDs)
- Data CAT5E and CAT6 smart wiring
- Mains and switchboard upgrades up to 1600amps
- Subdivision planning and Western Power approvals
- Power logging readings
- Maintenance on schools
- Maintenance on shopping centres
- Shop fit outs
- Office fit outs
- All structured cabling
- LED retro fit for highbay lighting and office lighting
- Design and construct electrical requirements for commercial and light industrial buildings
- 3 phase motor protection and starting requirements
- Supply and installation of VSDs and soft starters
- Changeover switches for gensets (domestic and commercial)
- Retro fit RCDs to gensets
- 240v-415v repairs to gensets
- Communications reg number A018601